Legos are fun. I think they are funner when you don't have directions on how to build them. Then you realize that you want to do something different and you use your imagination and make cool things like loading docks and boats all by yourself. That is what I am. I am one of those kids that do that stuff. I like it. I think that you should try it.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Legos without instructions
Legos are fun. I think they are funner when you don't have directions on how to build them. Then you realize that you want to do something different and you use your imagination and make cool things like loading docks and boats all by yourself. That is what I am. I am one of those kids that do that stuff. I like it. I think that you should try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's how I always worked with labels - no instructions!
Uncle David
Post a Comment