Sledding is fun if you don't
crash into anyone when there's a lot of people.When you know how to sled and not crash into people it's funner. We went off jumps and sledding. One time I also landed in front of the sled. That was really fun and I went "ahhhhhhh dung" and landed right in front of the sled.
Then in this picture I'm with my dad and my friend Andrew is on the tube. One time when I was on Andrew's tube, I went so fast I landed on the cement. It was soooo fun.
Note from mom: The end of the hill is an amphitheatre. He didn't hurt himself. He just slid onto the cement with the tube.
Note from mom: The end of the hill is an amphitheatre. He didn't hurt himself. He just slid onto the cement with the tube.
1 comment:
ahhhhh dung. I'm going to have to remember that one. :)
Post a Comment