Saturday, August 16, 2008

Down in New Zealand

When I went to New Zealand, I passed the international date line and well something really weird happened. There was only 20 minutes of Tuesday the 29th of July. And the it was the 30th. When I got there it was raining very hard. And we couldn't find our hotel for a couple hours. and then a couple er a couple days later me and my mom went on a walk on Queen St. And while we were out and about we went to a little convenience store and got some gummies and sodas. Then the next week we took a walk in the park and I saw a sail of a ship and some cannons off of a ship. And then later on in that week we went to the aquarium and museum. And when we went to church, I got some new friends. They're about 5,6 years old. And they love playing with me at their house. We build forts and things like that. Aaaaand also we play hide and seek. And then on my last day seeing them all together I was crying cuz well it's just hard to leave friends. And then we went through the airport and rushed through and got to the airplane and once we were on the Air New Zealand airplane I got a little packet that the flight attendant guy thought would keep my busy for only 2 minutes but it kept me busy for about 5. Then I went to the Los Angeles airport and got on another plane and went back to Salt Lake Utah. And got a shuttle back to our house. And everything was okay there. Nothing happened. No break ins or anything.

No comments: